Linux Developer (SAP Project)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
At Lenovo we are currently seeking applications for a SAP Solution Developer – Virtualization Specialist who never stands still!
- A part of the project work to develop HW and Infrastructure Solutions for SAP, especially SAP HANA, is transferred to Lenovo DCG Development Lab Bucharest. You are responsible with your team mates for maintaining the existing code base for the solution installer, the support script, and the solution documentation, and to certify new levels of OS, SAP, FW, and other components of the solution as required.
- You are specifically responsible for HANA on Virtualization layers like VMware and AHV (Nutanix). Additionally, you provide development level support for your product and fix issues that L1/L2/L3 have not been able to address.
- Your initiative to go beyond this basic requirement and enhance the solution . by developing new lifecycle solutions for seamless customer experience is highly appreciated. There will be many opportunities to learn about solution design, architectural concepts, and enterprise level software development processes.
- You must be willing to learn File I/O Performance skills.
- This position requires to be a good team player (interfacing with partners and development teams globally), self-motivated, taking ownership of complex problems with confidence and enthusiasm and work without the need to have close supervision of the manager
- Experience in Linux system administration, esp. script development
- Programming languages: Python, Bash
- High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering
- Strong debugging skills and a methodical approach are a must
- Analytical thinking
- Problem documentation and –tracking
- Tuning and Performance optimization
- Willingness to work with customers in problem resolution with the ability to restore customer confidence and satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Hardware- / Software-Configuration & Architecture
- File IO performance
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!