Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
- Assist in the planning, forecasting, implementation, and identification of resource requirements for virtualization and storage systems of high complexity
- Utilizes effective engineering practices that support standards, which ultimately enhance virtualization and storage availability, performance, proactive monitoring and reliability
- Responsible for ensuring that the virtualization and storage infrastructure has been designed and installed to meet customer requirements on contracted solutions
- Responsible for adding programs, software and hardware required to meet solution requirements
- Solves virtualization and storage problems and incidents that occur within the infrastructure.
- Maintain best practices, knowledge articles, system diagrams, problem/resolution articles for use as reference and solving future issues
- Evaluates virtualization and storage performance to ensure that there are no delays or downtimes and works independently on complex issues to ensure that the infrastructure stays operational and up to Cloud Standards
- Assists in the evaluation of new products, performs infrastructure problem resolution and assists in the development and documentation of technical standards and interface applications
- Participate in the creation of work instructions and knowledge base articles, update support documentation through evergreen process
- 8+ years of IT infrastructure virtualization and storage implementation experience
- VMware virtualization engineering experience in large infrastructure deployments.
- Extensive hands on with designing, implementing and configuring highly complex virtualized environments including but not limited to ESX/ESXi
- Expertise in designing, implementing and maintaining storage area network (SAN) environment and network attached storage (NAS) environments.
- Experience working within a virtualized and cloud environment interfacing with VMWare ESX hosts, Microsoft Hyper-V, etc.
- Experience working with server systems including Windows Server and Linux/Monitoring tools and protocols - SNMP, Syslog, Solarwinds.
- The ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related virtualization and storage disciplines and an understanding of WAN/LAN inter-networking including design elements, cost versus performance trade-offs, protocol inter-operability, network architecture etc.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to define and develop industry-leading data center services solutions and must have a proven record of innovation in Virtualization, hardware, software, storage, and security domains.
- Will be considered a plus the experience of working with Dell Compellent storage and Dell Chassis and Blade servers.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider withprofessionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn more.