Join us for Building a Better Connected World! Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has overemployees of which more thanare engaged in research and development (R&D). We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
• Perform daily system administration tasks, including upgrades, Patch & Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls;
• Ensure optimal performance of all systems running within the virtual environment through proactive tuning and preventive maintenance;
• Perform daily systems checks and correct any issues;
• Monitor systems performance and recommend adjustments to system parameters to ensure optimum performance and response time;
• Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports;
• Maintain security and data integrity;
• Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements;
• Manage escalation issues to the third level support teams and vendors;
• Support of a multi UCS domain and VMware environment;
• Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new virtual servers;
• Maintain and restore VM “backups “and Snapshots;
• Update system and process documentation and user guides as needed diagrams and SOPs as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science;
• At least 5 years of experience in the IT industry out of which at least 3 years experience in Virtual infrastructure administration and operation service delivery;
• Familiar with virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V;
• Be proficient in at least 1 product and solution(s) like ESXi/vCenter, Xen/XenServer/XenDesktop etc.;
• Ability to deploy Citrix;
• Ability to deploy VMware, vCenter and ESXi;
• Ability to perform proper configuration of clusters, virtual switching and virtual machines;
• Excellent communication skills and team player;
• Fluent English communication skills;
• Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call;
• Availability of international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers.