VENUE ACCREDITATION COORDINATOR
Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The Accreditation Project ensures and facilitates that only identified event staff has access to assigned areas within UEFA EURO 2020 venues and stadiums, preventing people without a working function to interfere in operations.
The project contributes to the security and safety of the event by collecting, verifying and managing required personal data of event staff and service providers and making it available to a background screening process. This leads to enabling crowd control and minimizing the risk of damage to individuals and/or facilities.
The Accreditation Project identifies all the working groups and the individuals (as well as their organisations) with a credible working function and offers the appropriate accreditation service.
The LOS Venue Accreditation Coordinator supports the smooth implementation of accreditation operations in his/her UEFA EURO 2020 venue based on the instructions given by the LOS Venue Accreditation Manager. He/She supports the accreditation center operations and issues accreditation devices in a secure and fast manner.
Communication and cooperation
- Integrate well into the accreditation team and the overall UEFA EURO 2020 venue team
- Collaborate with ICT
- Report to the LOS Accreditation Manager
- Assist in the accreditation operations daily reporting
ACCR workforce responsibilities
- Prepare the documentation used for the volunteers training
- Participate in the volunteers training
- Monitor the activity of volunteers and report any issues to the volunteer manager
- Support the LOS Venue Accreditation Manager in his/her tasks
- Support the setup and dismantling of the accreditation center
- Support the accreditation center daily operations
- Run the accreditation center in case of absences of the LOS Venue Accreditation Manager
- Deliver 1st level troubleshooting
- Deliver a high class customer service
- Stock management
- Prepare documentation and write minutes
- Assist in the debrief of accreditation onsite operations
- Translate documents (manuals, information) into local language
Profile of successful candidate
- Full professional proficiency in English and in the local language of the venue. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Experienced with databases
- Ability to quickly familiarize with a new software
- Resistance to stress or tension
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Advanced in MS office
- Analytical thinking/ attention to details
- Sense of duty, professional behavior and neutrality
Job Location: Bucharest
Full-Time Job From 01 May> 30 June 2020