Middle (2-5 ani)
Contribute to effective design work on Ventilation/Water&Sewage speciality referred above and preparation of design works by following project rules and procedures.
2. Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform design work for Ventilation/Water&Sewage specialty and cooperate with project manager and peers involved in the project to achieve good working objectives;
- Perform project coordination activities using MagiCad and AutoCad
- Perform design work review according to instructions received from his Project Manager and collision control activities
- Contribute to improvement of the work process
- Actively participate in weekly internal meetings of the company and develop constructive proposals for improving design processes.
- Comply with work program according to the firm's internal procedures
- Display seriosity, consciousness across the tasks to be fulfill
- Keep confidentiality of results and other information it has regarding the company's activity
- Maintain positive collegial relationships and cooperate with all colleagues
- Respects quality system procedures required by the company
3. Professional Experience /Education:
- Educational background: University education
- Qualifications / specializations: HVAC engineer specialization (Power, Automation, Installations).
- Good user of software programs: MagiCad, AutoCAD
- Job skills: good expertise in HVAC design
- English language skills,
- Work experience required: min 5 years
- Behavioral traits: sociability, positive attitude, high standards, objectivity, and analytical skills, firmness and consistency in action.