About the job
Visma IT & Communications is looking for a passionate IT Vendor Manager.
You must have a drive to develop high quality processes that will run in an unusually complex technical environment. You will be a member of the Service Management team, where your skills and contributions to manage our vendors’ contracts and the vendors associated processes will be very visible. You must love to help team members and to receive help from them. The team is international so you will use English both written and orally. If the descriptions above fit you, and you can check several of the following bullets, Visma IT & Communications can offer you a very interesting work and competitive terms.
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Management, Commercial Law or any other related field, with an overall minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
*Negotiation skills and problem solving mindset
* Understanding the IT Service industry as well as the relevant marketplace
* Effectively cope with change; comfortably adjust to alterations in work activities; able to decide and act with limited information; effectively handle risk and uncertainty in ambiguous situations
* Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influence, relationship building, and problem solving skills in a variety of situations
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people
* Fluency in Business English is required
* Customer oriented behavior
* Tasks will include; manage corporate IT vendors initiatives in a manner that drives adoption, removes administrative roadblocks, enhances communications, gathers requirements, reporting of Vendor Management related processes and procedures adoption rate and ensures that Vendor Management targets and objectives are met
* Provide advice and support for the contract management process, such as: identify opportunities to improve procurement outcomes, efficiency and value for money, negotiate terms and conditions
* Liaise with the VITC Departments to ensure that SLAs with the vendors are aligned with the SLAs of the business
* Liaise with VITC Departments, Visma companies and key vendors on strategic initiatives
* Contribute to identify new areas of opportunity for VITC and/or Visma Group through project work and research
* Establish, implement, measure and improve a process for contract compliance with the relevant standards and certifications
* Ensure that the contract management processes are being implemented and applied accordingly: vendor selection, vendor performance monitoring, vendor business review with relevant stakeholders, early end of the vendor service or transfer of service to another party
* Ensure communication of the agreement details to all concerned parties, by the Contract manager, and provide consultancy to stakeholders where required
* Responsible for maintaining the Vendor Contract Archive legible, readily identifiable and retrievable, as well as contract on-boarding and off-boarding activities
* Responsible for establishing and facilitating Vendor Management forum with the VITC Departments which purpose is to identify and assign contract roles to persons or functions in the business
What Visma offers
We offer an exciting position in an international working environment where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled international team. You will have good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company. We offer competitive terms and conditions.
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitize core business processes in the private and public sector. The group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With over10k employees, more than one million customers and net revenue of NOK11, 389million in2018Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Visma IT & Communications is a company within Visma, and we provide all Visma business units with the tools and infrastructure they need to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and services to their customers. By giving employees access to the right technology, we ensure quality at all stages of the customer journey. We also provide data storage in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private.
IT service delivery in the digital age means rapid growth and major changes as emerging technologies introduce paradigm shifts. Cloud service delivery is the next major driver. Success in changing environments requires the ability to innovate, design and deliver while providing steady and secure IT deliveries.
In addition to providing IT services to our customer portfolio, Visma IT & Communications (VITC) provides all Visma business units with the tools and infrastructure they need to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and services to their customers. By giving employees access to the right technology, we ensure quality at all stages of the customer journey. We also provide data storage in on-premise environments, in hosting environments and in the cloud, both public and private.
Our international teams base their work on an extensive knowledge of IT service delivery in both on-premise environments and the public and private cloud. Security is our number one priority, and to ensure that we comply with all laws and regulations, we are ISO certified in the areas of security, quality, project management and IT service delivery.