Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The VDI Engineer is a seasoned professional with a proven track record of relying on their innovation, creativity, technical prowess and leadership skills to deliver robust, efficient and stable solutions to their clients. The Advisor is a resource who has demonstrable experience supporting and managing large enterprise environments.
Applicants should be highly-motivated, technology driven, possess strong communications skills, can develop strong cross-group collaboration and is willing to take on the challenge of dealing with ambiguity. Candidate should also have a broad understanding of both server and desktop / application virtualization.
- Support complex system configurations and standards for Citrix, VMware and MS HyperV platforms
- Assess and implement complex VDI / App Delivery Virtualization projects using various technologies
- Develop repeatable standards and implementation processes to ensure product uniformity and quality
- Directly interact with clients, account managers, and peers in support of complex VDI/ App Delivery environments
- Apply best practices, strategies, methodologies, and approaches to large scale projects
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Participate in the creation of work instructions,knowledge base articles; Change Management and other ITIL processes
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure technical implementation experience required;engineering experience related to x86 technical offerings such as VMware, Microsoft, and Citrix
- Knowledge of storage subsystems and server hardware fundamentals
- Advanced and proven track record of engineering and supporting highly available Citrix environments involving XenApp and/or XenDesktop. (CCA highly preferred)
- Technical Knowledge on VMware product line (vSphere, Horizon View in particular) and, SQL (VCA VMware Certified Associate highly preferred)
- In depth direct system engineering experience involving hardware, software and services solutions for x86 Solutions
- Extensive skills with Windows Networking, Active Directory, and profile management
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Network Security)
- Thorough understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices
- Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engineering engagements
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.