VBA & BI Reporting Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Interface with reporting experts within the Record to Report department in Germany
and with the internal clients / users to clearly understand the requests and requirements for the application in scope.
- Integration of management requirements with the central Deutsche Telekom platforms (using standard software tools).
- Quarterly and monthly template reporting support for Internal and External Reporting (debugging and user assistance)
- Template Reporting: create and maintain Excel templates for data retrieval from different data-base systems by means of third party Add-ins (such as StartView, BexAnalyzer, and SAP Analysis for Office).
- Automation based on VBA scripts (used to streamline operational reporting and maintain existing ones)
- Quality checks for mapping accuracy after transferring data sets between business core system databases.
- Dashboard projects support and development for all Segments.
- Design and development of new dashboards using Microstrategy/ Infor BI Application Studio.
- Creating or connecting the data source in order to retrieve it in the Microstrategy/ Infor BI Application Studio.
- Repository Administration – New Users & User Access Rights Administration.
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc requirements on Operational TL / Internal client’s demands.
- Graduate degree in studies of business administration or information systems.
- At least 1 year of practical experience for junior position and 3 years for senior position.
- Business experience in controlling, accounting, management reporting,
- Power user experience with management information systems / reporting systems (Microstrategy, Infor BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.)
- Comprehensive skills with Access and VBA programming/ Experience in OLAP databases or any multidimensional databases is beneficial.
- Experience in MOLAP databases Infor MIS Alea, Oracle Essbase,SQL
- Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company.
- Ability to diagnose & address/debug application issues.
- Experience with automated processes and robotics.
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English, German skills would be an advantage
- Proactivity towards customer service is essential;
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- A thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
- Knowledge sharing - active contributor.
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
- To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
- By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.