Vave Manager Tech. Center Components
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs more thaeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees at the end of, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in
- Follows the Value Analysis Value Engineering (VAVE) processes and methods utilizing the tools provided;
- Conducts and supports VAVE workshops and other activities to generate potential VAVE ideas;
- Prepares VAVE cost calculation and quotation;
- Prepares internal and external communication to support ideas;
- Systematically monitors and drives VAVE idea implementation ;
- Attends trial builds at customer development sites and production locations to support idea validation;
- Coordinates drawing implementation of VAVE idea with Design & Development team and CPM support;
- Monitors LEONI production plant idea implementation.
- Completed technical studies, . Mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
- Extensive practical experience in product development (such as power distribution) and in project management desirable;
- Knowledge of production techniques (plastic injection, stamping) and joining techniques (crimping, welding) is desirable;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, user knowledge with CAD systems is an advantage;
- High degree of customer orientation, analytical skills, organizational talent, independence, creativity, teamwork, flexibility and resilience;
- Intercultural competence as well as willingness to occasionally travel abroad;
- Very good English skills, German knowledge of advantage
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.