Middle (2-5 ani)
Federal-Mogul Motorparts (F-M) is seeking for a VAT senior/consultant to join the Centre of Excellence in Bucharest,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support during VAT audits for local and regional businesses of Federal-Mogul Motorparts Group;
- Preparing and reviewing the monthly VAT declarations, based on the agreed processes, for the Romanian businesses of the group and the foreign companies registered for VAT purposes in Romania;
- Analyze different transaction flows and operations carried out by the group companies from a VAT point of view;
- Preparation of the supporting documentation and reconciliation for the Romanian VAT audits, work close with local finance teams in identifying and solving issues in the VAT compliance process and during VAT refund requests.
- Provide advice for different VAT issues for the EMEA group companies, under the supervision of the Indirect Tax Manager;
- Assist with on-site reviews and health-checks to identify VAT weaknesses and opportunities for EMEA F-M entities, under the supervision of the Indirect Tax Manager;
- Assists with the preparation of VAT trainings, indirect tax policies and procedures;
- Work closely with other finance departments, supply chain, purchasing, legal, where needed;
- Tracking and communicating internally important changes in indirect tax laws and regulations.
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting, Taxation, Finance or Law;
- 3-5 years of experience with the VAT system (Romanian or/and EU)
- Basic understanding of local / European VAT rules and processes;
- Must be fluent in English (other European languages a plus);
- Confidence in Microsoft Office use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good organizational skills, initiative and engagement;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team;
- Communication skills, flexibility and can-do approach;
- Attention to details, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
- Reports to the EMEA Indirect Tax Manager