Middle (2-5 ani)
We are searching for a Senior User Experience Designer, who will apply knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions. He/she is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing company applications.
He/she will be under the direction of Product Management group and will support feature development by working closely with internal groups (Client Management, Development, Sales etc.).
What will you do?
- Creating and presenting wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, and interfaces for company’s web applications
- Documenting high-level annotations and functional and design specifications
- Translating client goals into user-centered designs (interviews, user testing), leading the efforts around understanding the user needs/desires along with balancing those of the business stakeholders and effectively advocating for the customers
- At least 3 years of UX design experience for Software, Web applications or eCommerce which leverage emergent technologies
- A portfolio with examples of work, including research applied into final designs to explain your design process and decisions
- Extensive knowledge of current web technologies, standards, patterns & visual design trends
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand, design and communicate a cohesive and consistent end-to-end user experience, beyond just the creation of wireframes
- Must be passionate about uses of design/information architecture/usability/accessibility, about your work and happy to present your designs to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook techniques. Experience creating prototypes (using Axure, iRise, Balsamiq or similar software) that are suitable for demos, usability testing or adaptation by software engineers
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively
- Customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service
- Proficiency in creating use cases and process flow diagrams a plus
- Demonstrate determination to always improve, learn and collaborate
- Play a flexible role across a multi-functional team, high attention to detail
- English (speaking, writing)
In return, we offer:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits & coffee at the office