Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for an experienced and driven UX Designer to join our Enterprise Data (Business Intelligence) team.
As part of our BI and Big Data team, your role will be to build a unified design vision across all Enterprise Data products (BI Dashboards and Reports, mobile dashboards, websites and applications). You will work in close collaboration with the developers to apply this vision and deliver user-centered dashboards that solve complex problems.
Sharing your UX knowledge and advising the developers on design changes will play a key role in delivering a high quality end-result.
The main responsibilities of the UX Designer are:
- Play an active role in BI dashboards design, layout and flow of the user interface;
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience;
- Identify user behavior, goals, motivations and needs through various methods;
- Get involved during the business analysis phase in regard to usability/navigation considerations and other aspects;
- Identifying design problems and suggest elegant solutions;
- Follow-up with BI Developers on the final design implementation within the BI products;
- Respect Ubisoft guidelines in terms of asset management (logo, fonts, color schemes);
- Establish a set of design patterns and best practices and make sure they are followed by the BI developers and analysts;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Research, Human Factors, ergonomics or other related fields.
- 3+ years of practical UX/UI design experience.
- Previous experience owning and executing on UX designs through collaborative decision-making.
- Proven experience in simplifying complex matters through design.
- Experience working in Agile teams, with developers, analysts etc.
- Experience in Data Visualization and storytelling with data is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of interaction design, and User-Centered Design principles;
- Ability to deliver prototypes and designs for complex interactions;
- Artistic vision to make products appealing, compelling and innovative;
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders;
- Good level of English, both speaking and writing (French is an asset);
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive, innovative and autonomous;
- High standards for quality;
- Knowledge of the videogame industry is a plus.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- training and development programs, to expand your mind
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter
- gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun
- all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access.
- extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams
- bikes to borrow, for free rides.
- parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
Please note that candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.