Entry (0-2 ani)
The User Management team is responsible for how users within an organization are given an identity and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- Create new users, groups, organizational units or manage existing ones in Active Directory Users and Computers;
- Monitor request and ticket queues to ensure approved provisioning, off-boarding, and account access modifications are fulfilled in accordance with defined service level agreements;
- Maintain core Access Management configurations in accordance with IT Standards and ensure that configuration updates comply with corporate and information security standards;
- Interactions with stakeholders, service managers, project and operational support teams to design, test, and deploy automation solutions to meet business needs;
- Responsible for the proactive service and system monitoring of Active Directory and Windows privileged and elevated access;
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity;
- Document assigned IT tickets in ticketing system tools and dispatching of tickets to the to the appropriate internal teams;
- Maintain accurate documentation to support detail analysis and provide give technical presentations;
- Document troubleshooting steps to centralize and extend the Knowledge Base;
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with customers and other professionals;
- Maintain good and smooth communication with customers through different channels like web, email, and phone;
- Participate in internal and external Audit exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required;
- Experience working within technical customer support or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server administration, maintenance and troubleshooting and understanding of Microsoft Active Directory identity and access technologies;
- Experience or understanding of networking fundamentals and protocols;
- Working knowledge or understanding of enterprise system functions, dependencies and interactions and ability to use this information to troubleshoot;
- Basic knowledge or understanding of PowerShell, VB Script or other programming languages;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members. German of French linguistic competencies are a plus;
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and work on changing technologies;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced customer service environment;
- Ability and willingness to follow policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days.