Join us for Building a Better Connected World! Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has overemployees of which more thanare engaged in research and development (R&D). We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining servers, installation and configuration of High Availability environment.
• Deep knowledge on volume managers , installation and Configuration of ignite backup. Create and Verify Golden images.
• Patch and Package administration, performance and capacity management.
• Design, write or re-engineer UNIX/VMS scripts to enhance functionality of system.
Knowledge on Scripting (Shell or PERL).
• Configuring and supporting Superdome Servers.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issues.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in information technology or related.
• Minimum 7 to 8 years of experience administering UNIX and VMS along with cluster setup.
Systems administration or hands-on experience is a must.
• A Deep understanding of UNIX-based operating systems, especially enterprise level UX/AIX/Linux/VMS distributions, including system installation / configuration, file system concepts, resource monitoring, user administration, kernel tuning, package management, and process control / management.
• ITIL Practitioner or above certification or relevant Operations background is considered a plus..
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English language skills as it will be the working language.
• Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call
• Available for international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers