IRON sheep TECH is working closely with a successful and rapidly growing Australian social gaming company, VGW. Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW) is disrupting both the online social casino and poker markets with an innovative business model.
We are looking for experienced developers to join an international team to develop client systems for online games. We are an agile team, where you can choose your own tools and operating system. We have a fast-paced and fun start-up environment.
You will take part in all stages of development of your work. From the design phase into production. All this whilst having top of the line help from battle-proven engineers.
* Prior game development experience with a strong background and understanding of 3D programming, mathematics, and OOP design & approach;
* Implement game functionality per design document and specification (character animation, game logic, game GUI and other game elements);
* Communicate with other team members to establish pipeline and integrate assets;
* Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design;
* Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release.
Essential Skills & Experience
* C# programming experience;
* Experience with version control software;
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Unity3D development experience;
* Facebook application development;
* Experience with modern web development technologies;
* Experience with iPhone, iPad, and Android game development;
* Interest in slots or other casino games.
What we offer
* Competitive salary and additional benefits like private health insurance;
* Company trips away and nights out - nice dinners in open air restaurants for #socialdistancing measures;
* Central and cheerful office environment, but really, you will work in the spaciousness and comfort of your own #stayathome experience;
* Great coffee (espresso, cappuccino, latte) and a kitchen packed with tea, refreshments and fruits - all irrelevant at this time, but highly effective in general.
P. S.: Wanna play a game? If you've reached this point, why not show some love: give us a like on Facebook, send your CV and a Palm Tree emoji. We'll make sure to contact you back!