We’re currently looking for a project-based Unity 3D developer to help us build a proof of concept for a VR interior design application. This will be a very simplified version of the app we want to build, with the sole purpose of gathering feedback from a few potential customers.
Once we get past the validation phase and we start developing the full-featured app, this can turn into a permanent collaboration.
- good understanding of OOP, design patterns and programming algorithms
- at least 2 years of programming experience
- Good understanding of Unity including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials / shaders, scene management
- Strong knowledge of C#
Nice to have
- 3D math knowledge (vectors, matrices, transforms)
- previous experience in developing for VR / AR
- Unity platform specific plugins and iOS/Android deployment
- an eye for details and customer-oriented thinking
- we offer attractive packages according to your skills