Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Fortech is looking for a dedicated Delivery/Unit Manager with a strong mix of technical experience and strategic business know-how to coordinate and manage client relationships, complex projects while playing an active role in the continuous growth of the business.
The ideal candidate has IT business background, project and team management skills, understands software development cycles, and has proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
Beyond people management, the Delivery Manager is also responsible with developing, planning and implementing strategies that generate long-term business value and competitive advantage.
Business and Operational Management:
- Contribute to company’s objectives through participation in internal cross-departmental initiatives
- Ensure and be constantly concerned with the improvement of working procedures and collaborates with other departments to leverage processes
- Participate in new business development through attracting and developing new relations with potential clients, together with the Sales team, to increase customer portfolio
- Work with Project Managers to define goals, success-criteria and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the engagement life-cycle
- Manage business requirements and scope, and coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management, and quality assurance teams
- Manage delivery of multiple projects through the complete engagement life cycle
- Assure adherence to highest quality standards in projects delivery
- Develop client communication plans, define delivery team roles and responsibilities on the project, plan and manage project schedule
- Act as the escalation point for all issues specific to projects
- Provide transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder support and action
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises
- Engage clients, acting as an ambassador of the company, ensuring key relationships are nurtured and developed to their full potential
Revenue and Profitability Objectives:
- Manage technical project portfolio to ensure quality, on-time and on-budget implementations
- Ensure effective cross-team communication and coordination
- Ensure team billable utilization targets are met
- Collaborate with various vertical teams to mitigate risks and facilitate smooth delivery of technical projects
People Management, Team Capabilities and Engagement:
- Hire, train and manage team of new and experienced people
- Handle financial negotiations and offers with existing team and potential candidates
- Provide coaching and mentoring to assist in peoples’ career development
- Build team’s expertise and confidence in project delivery work
- Handle the team allocation (headcount and staffing plans)
- Ensure and facilitate a smooth communication within the team, both top down and bottom up
- Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value
- Be visible to staff and stakeholders and regularly undertake activities to engage and build trust with people involved in area of work
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Clarify strategies and plans, giving clear sense of direction and purpose for self and team
- 3+ years experience as a Delivery Manager or similar position within the IT industry
- Experience with Software Development Life-cycles, Architectural methodologies/frameworks, Agile and Waterfall based development methodologies
- Experience in developing solution estimates and work plans for complex projects delivered using waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Able to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with customers
- Able to engage clients at a non-technical but executive and business level
- Open to act and contribute to an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent autonomous problem solving ability
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Client Relationship management skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred, but demonstrated experience is essential
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.