Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, BitDefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
2Checkout is looking for an Underwriting Team Leader to help with the day to day tasks of the Department and assist the Underwriting Director with reporting, Q&A and any other tasks needed to ensure business continuity.
What you’ll do:
- Assist underwriters with questions or specific situations pertaining to their daily tasks
- Ensure KPI’s are met and internal rules/regulations are followed
- Assist with administrative tasks within the department: task/time management, time off requests, etc.
- Assist with Q&A and individual performance evaluations
- Understand and apply compliance standards.
- Review and take decisions related to the new applications.
- Take ownership and responsibility for accounts during the underwriting process.
- Review active accounts annually.
- Review and process account updates as needed.
- Review general documentation to make ensure validity and compliance.
- Internal and external communication and assistance via email to ensure all the details needed for underwriting are available.
- Monitors the system and suggests improvements in order to streamline the workflow
- Monitors metrics in order to effectively manage and mitigate risk in regards to the vendor portfolio
- Understands and balances between mitigating company risk and loss in revenue
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and update internal procedures and workflows
- Evaluate team members based on internal KPIs and procedures
- Researching and applying information during the review process, and updating internal documentation with your findings.
- Working with other colleagues/departments to locate risk trends and improve processes
- Make decisions based on department and company standards
- Stay abreast of changing OFAC and product resale restrictions and issues.
- Continuous market research in vendor management, risk, analyzing best practices and trends and keeping up to date on all policy and procedure updates
What you need to know:
- Leadership - provides a clear direction in regards to the daily tasks and is a valuable asset for other team members
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Participates in meetings.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Demonstrates a high attention to detail.
- Judgement - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate pla
Education and Experience:
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Managing/leading teams in similar operational roles
- Fraud and risk analysis, eCommerce, Card-not-present environments
- Underwriting and portfolio management for eCommerce or similar domains
Why you'll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events