Underwriting Assistant – Property (Full time, Indefinite duration)
- Supports the Underwriter with various insurance administration tasks: preparation and issuance of Commercial Property Policies, cover notes, endorsements, letter of assignments, certificates, invoices etc. by following strictly the corporate policies, the received instructions and the business requirements;
- Handles booking of such accounts in the company’s internal systems;
- Supports preparation of various reports;
- Execute the receivables policy of the company with regards to the supported lines;
- Provides an excellent customer service to clients, partners, brokers via all channels used (email, phone, personal meetings);
- Adheres to the internal Service level standards of the company to ensure operational efficiency and greater customer satisfaction;
- Administers, maintains and archives the account dossiers;
- Adheres to all relevant to the position guidelines, work flows, compliance policies and procedures.
- University Degree – Bachelor degree (Engineering or Economics related is preferred);
- Minimum 3 years of work experience (preferably administration or operations experience);
- English language proficiency required – Level B2/C1; Romanian - fluent;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to analyze data and work independently;
- Excellent eye to detail;
- Ability to work in a team; results oriented approach to accomplish goals;
- Customer oriented;
- Confident knowledge of systems and PC applications (Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Excel).
- Become part of a small but very professional and experienced team of insurance specialists;
- You will be able to develop your business skills;
- Work in a friendly atmosphere;
- Obtain a competitive salary and an excellent social benefits package.
Colonnade Insurance is a Luxembourg based non-life insurer fully owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings
group based in Toronto (Canada) and established for a strategic expansion of the Fairfax insurance business in Central and East Europe.
In Romania, Colonnade Insurance operates through its local branch, being licensed to write 17 out of the 18 statutory classes of non-life insurance (except Motor Vehicle Liability).
Colonnade Insurance is managing also the administration and claims relating to policies issued by American International Group, Inc. (AIG) in Romania.
Colonnade Insurance SA is dedicated to first class customer service and innovative products for commercial and consumer insurance solutions in Central and East Europe.
Colonnade Insurance SA employs more than 400 experienced professionals and generated more than EUR 240 million annual Gross Written Premiums in 2018.
It is the only rated insurance company on the Romanian market with a credit rating by AM Best - Financial
Strength Rating (FSR) of "A-" (Excellent).