Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service extend our offering we are currently establishing a software development division in Brașov.
As a UI/UX Mobile Application Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on top-of-the-range next generation products, in an international environment, taking into account customer requirements, coming up with flexible designs, yet keeping your implementation robust and stable. Meet the challenge of delivering in time, to budget and specification. Work together with colleagues in a team locally as well as across borders. Last, but not least, rest assured that the fruits of your labour will power hundreds of thousands of appliances worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- design for mobile devices and tablets
- work with given UX/UI guidelines
- work closely with Developers to implement your designs
- Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in Computer Science, Information/Media Technology or a related field;
- Relevant work in other projects for creating projects for apps (Portfolio is more relevant);
- Relevant experience in working with Sketch (more than 3 years);
- Experience working with Illustrator, Zeplin, Photoshop and able to work with given UX/UI guidelines;
- First experiences in designing for mobile devices and tablets, good eye for detail;
- Excellent spoken and written English (ability to present your designs in English), knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Good understanding of classic graphic design principles and how to apply them;
- A keen interest in keeping up with current and upcoming developments and technologies in the field of software engineering;
- Teamwork, commitment and fun in active customer contact;
- Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment.