UI / UX Designer serves as a bridge between Business & Sales Manager (the ideologist of the project and its functional) and Production Manager (the team which turns the idea to real product).
Your will have to create an ideal interface for the given project and to keep it awake until the final release.
- Experience in web & app design and development at least 3 years
- Experience in e-commerce projects and flows (both web and in-app)
- Academic knowledge of the fundamentals of composition and color and modern developments in the psychology of the perception of interfaces
- The ability to iteratively prototype (regularly test your own interface, find its flaws and eliminate them), experience in prototyping tools and graphic editors.
- Knowledge of the basic techniques of Indirect Control - the ability to organize visual and textual information on the screen in such a way as to persuade the user to do what is required from him
- Good knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional stress resistance
- Fluent English
- Identifying and solving problems that increase the overall cognitive resistance of the product.
- Collecting the necessary functionality and content in accordance with the goals.
- Working in conditions of information deficit.
- Developing adaptive design for mobile applications and sites
- Developing UI Flow diagrams, layout for all screens / pages
- Developing visual design, iconography, color schemes.
- Enforcing A/B testing methodology to all projects and analyzing the results.
- Creating and maintaining UI Guidelines for the entire product.
- Creation of dynamic prototypes in online services.
- Portfolio showing your sense of artistry and polished execution
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style, no bossy attitude
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- Lunch tickets
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard