We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated UX designer to join our team in our modern offices in Timisoara. You will be responsible for prototyping interfaces for our new and existing international products. Your focus area will be usability of highly sophisticated web and mobile applications.
Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, working language is English. You will be working in a highly skilled team with other graphic designers and software developers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Sketching highly-usable interfaces for our applications (web and mobile)
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed to guide software developers
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to product owners
- Conduct user testing
- Be creative and propose good solutions
- Work within an international team in an Agile environment
What you bring to the role:
- Computer Science / Graphic Design university degree (preferable)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with wireframing tools (Axure, Balsamiq etc.)
- Experience in business analysis
- Familiar with UI prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision etc
- Very good level of communication
- UI design experience (with tools like Photoshop or Illustrator) and UI development know-how (HTML / CSS) are both a plus
Required personal skills:
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable of handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Good team player, communicative and proactive person, with a positive attitude
- Passion, curiosity, collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Visma Services Romania has changed its name to Azets Insight SRL as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division. Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!