Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
400 - 800
Welcome! You’ve just made the first step to a remarkable working experience. And it all starts here.
You’ll be joining an ambitious, multidisciplinary team, able to generate fresh insights, design catchy frameworks, develop meaningful programs, deliver cutting-edge experiences and also have a great fun along the way. So there’s no chance to be bored, rather to be constantly provoked to learn and achieve more, for our clients to be pleased and you to be proud.
The UI/UX designer will be part of an agile development team, located both in Romania and in Belgium, building and working on enterprise grade software systems based on the ASP.NET technology and specific frameworks.
We’re counting on your knowledge, flexibility but most of all on your ideas and on your willingness to learn. So we urge you to put them to the test. If you also meet the following:
- Plan and implement new designs for web-based apps (prototypes, wireframes, user flows, site maps and visual layouts)
- Design promotional materials or presentation websites
- Optimize existing user interfaces. Test for intuitiveness and user experience. Adapt design solutions to existing platforms
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity and problem-solving strategies with visual design principles
Core competency requirements
- Min 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or Graphic designer role
- Proven visual design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of user-system interaction
- Ability to discuss, present and explain design options to various stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Customer-centered approach
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and quick prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD)
You are the core of our business and we want to support you. Also through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly, family-like environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).