Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Telenav is seeking a highly motivated User Experience / User Interface designer to help define the next generation of connected car software experience, maps and automotive interfaces.
As a UI / UX Designer in the Automotive Design team you will work closely with product mangers, engineers as well as fellow designers to create software that will shape the future of assisted and autonomous driving in connected cars for a rapidly expanding list of the world’s top automakers.
Successful candidates will have an excellent design portfolio, a passion for innovative technology and a desire to help create ground breaking user experience and design.
Telenav is a global software company based in Silicon Valley with offices in the US, China, Silicon Valley, and
- Collaborate with fellow designers, product managers and engineers to produce prototypes and production software.
- Create storyboards and wireframes of user interactions
- Create interaction design specifications
- Collaborate with visual designers to enhance the software experience
- Work side-by-side with engineers to ensure quality execution
- Generate simple concept prototypes to illustrate and evangelize concepts
- 3+ years of UI / UX related design experience
- Great collaboration and communications skills
- Must be comfortable using English as your primary business language.
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Proficient in at least one of Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience building basic interaction prototypes to illustrate user experience ideas
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate, learn and have fun!
- A healthy desire to break the status quo
- Understanding and interest in foreign culture and languages a plus because we design global products
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a global product company working on cutting edge products in a rapidly innovating industry
- A challenging, fast paced environment working with very smart highly skilled teams
- An opportunity to see our products come to life in millions of automobiles
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies and best practices
- Being part of a great community