Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Welcome! You’ve just made the first step to a remarkable working experience. And it all starts here.
You’ll be joining an ambitious, multidisciplinary team, able to generate fresh insights, design catchy frameworks, develop meaningful programs, deliver cutting-edge experiences and also have a great fun along the way. So there’s no chance to be bored, rather to be constantly provoked to learn and achieve more, for our clients to be pleased and you to be proud.
The UI/UX designer will be part of an agile development team, located both in Romania and in Belgium, building and working on enterprise grade software systems based on the ASP.NET technology and specific frameworks.
We’re counting on your knowledge, flexibility but most of all on your ideas and on your willingness to learn. So we urge you to put them to the test. If you also meet the following:
Core competency requirements
- Proven UX/UI design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD Design and AfterEffects)
- Proficiency in Sketch and fast prototyping tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience conducting research, design, and building outstanding applications on multiple device and interface types
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Understanding and analyzing the way customers will use the product and organizing all elements of the application
- Cooperating with the entire team in Romania and Belgium and adjusting the project based on feedback received
- Identifying new design ideas and solutions for adjusting the project and the end product according to the business requirements
- Create visual concepts such as banners, landing pages, pages redesign etc.
- Collaborating with project management, front development, quality assurance and business analysis functions to define and implement innovative solutions
- Conducting user testing and providing available reliable data to decide design solutions.
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (. responsiveness)
You are the core of our business and we want to make the most of you. Through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly, family-like environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Sports car for fulfilling performance criteria;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).