On top of attractive benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible with the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches and can automate time consuming tasks such as configuration of L2-L3 network
The controller uses microservice architecture, the components will communicate via REST APIs and will also provide a user-friendly web-based user interface on the
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for an application that monitors various network performance statistics and provides extensive visibility into the traffic flows.
* Develop automated test cases in Python with in-house developed
* Prepare Test plan, Test cases and Test scripts for product enhancements and bug
* Perform Functional, System, Integration and Regression
* Document test results, identify exceptions and communicate results to the
* Manage Defect life cycle through Jira.
* 2+ years of hands on experience with QA automation (Python preferred).
* Good knowledge of QA processes and Defect Life Cycle
* Experienced at writing Test Cases, generating Test Data, Test Execution and Test
* Basic skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
* Experience working with network protocols and equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/VPN)
* Very good written and spoken
Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed
* Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes
* Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
* Knowledge of Python programming language is a big plus
* ISTQB Certification is a plus
* Experience working with Git
* Experience in testing web services
* Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM framework is preferred)
Reasons to join us