Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
We are searching for a User Experience Designer who will apply knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions. He/she is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing company applications.
The UX designer is parat of the UX team inside the product management department and is strategically placed at the confluence of business, technical and support functions, with the main role of facilitating alignment on product requirements through design deliverables.
What will you do?
- Translate user goals into user-centered designs, leading the efforts around understanding the user needs/desires along with balancing those of the business stakeholders and effectively advocating for the customers
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with other team members
- Create and present interface wireframes, prototypes, mockups for company’s web applications
- Testing design assumptions through interviews, user testing and any other user experience testing techniques
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a unified design system for the platform’s digital ecosystem in close collaboration with front end developers and rest of the UX team.
- Collaborate with fellow UX team members to improve the design process inside the company.
- Continuously optimize the design and usability of 2Checkout’s web application interfaces.
- Document design deliverables with functional and design specifications.
- At least 3 years of UX design experience for Software, Web applications or eCommerce which leverage emergent technologies
- A portfolio with examples of work, preferably including research applied into final designs to explain your design process and decisions
- Extensive knowledge of current web technologies, standards, patterns & visual design trends
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand, design and communicate a cohesive and consistent end-to-end user experience, beyond just the creation of wireframes
- Must be passionate about uses of design/information architecture/usability/accessibility, about your work and happy to present your designs to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook techniques. Experience creating prototypes (using Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq or similar software) that are suitable for demos, usability testing or adaptation by software engineers
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively
- Customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service
- Proficiency in creating use cases and process flow diagrams a plus
- Demonstrate determination to always improve, learn and collaborate
- Play a flexible role across a multi-functional team, high attention to detail
- English (speaking, writing)
In return, we offer:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events