Middle (2-5 ani)
Your day to day:
uns the main UAM processes – Joiner, Leaver, and Permanent Review in line with applicable policies and standards; Performs quality assurance activities for UAM requests in order to ensure compliance with SOX and Security standards.
Ensures availability of UAM tools and applications (such as ARC, CUAR etc.).
Acts as main point of contact during UAM audits (internal audits, external audits, ISO, Security audits etc.).
Manages daily interactions with Global UAM Support team and Vodafone local market UAM teams, related to UAM processes and quality maintenance.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Responsible for the Vodafone group UAM process, including designing, documenting, running and implementing the UAM & connected processes (for any existing or new IT service/project)
- Performs the Joiner and Leaver UAM processes and supports running the Permanent UAM Review
- Perform quality assurance on UAM requests (CUAR application entries, as well as Remedy application tickets), to ensure compliance with the processes, work instructions and UAM SOX & security requirements.
- Leads UAM affecting audits ( SOX, Security, operational, ISO etc.); coordinates with the external/internal auditors & SOX team; ensures the efficient remediation of any deficiencies identified by the auditors; implements new controls as required by the auditors
- Act as escalation and support contact for Global UAM Support team
- UAM processes optimization through automation of manual activities
- Administration and maintenance of the UAM tools (CUAR, ARC)
- Ensures CUAR and ARC applications data quality and consistency
- Maintains and updates UAM processes & policies
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Consolidated Access Management, SOX & ITIL knowledge
- Minimum 3 years work experience, mainly in IT area
- Understanding ITIL processes and framework
- Customer focus and good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Homendash; You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Educationndash; we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work withried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacationndash; Take time off when you need it, we trust you