We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
In charge with the User Access Management department applications development and administration/maintenance and conduct of the various access reviews as required by applicable standards (Security, SOX, GDPR).
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Development of the OneUAM - Access Management repository using Python & Django Framework
- Working on new features for the Access Management repository, including re-working existing features according to department need
- Creating software solutions for connecting to new data sources or sending information towards 3rd parties
- General clean-up of the code, bug fixes, error troubleshooting
- Automation of manual activities via scripts development for optimization and continuous improvement of the UAM processes
- Data import into OneUAM solution from adjacent tools (ARC, DataWarehouse)
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar qualification
- Solid experience in Python/Django software development
- Good knowledge of structured query language (SQL) and Relational data model
- Web development experience (HTML, CSS, Java Script, angularJS)
- Background knowledge on access management of some the following: Linux, Windows, Oracle, MSSQL, Teradata is considered a plus
- Know-how on Active Directory basics
- Basic Linux OS knowledge
- Exposure to BMC Bladelogic
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience, mainly in IT area
- Fluent in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!