Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Tuning of petrol engines and automatic gearboxes for a wide range of vehicle projects;
- Development of tuning and validations using engine test benches, roller bench (dyno chassis) and Titu tracks;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the powertrain control algorithms (by working closely with the software development teams);
- Perform the engine/gearbox tuning in order to achieve the agreed customer requirements levels (Performance, Drivability, Startability, Emissions).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Automotive, Aerospace, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Mechatronics, Computer;
- Science, Automatics or Electronics) or sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Chemistry);
- Good academic results;
- Good knowledge of engine cycles/processes, sensors/actuators and transfer functions;
- Boolean algebra and basic Simulink functions;
- Basic knowledge of control systems and electrical components;
- Fluent in English or French;
- Driving license.
- Experience in developing/tuning control systems;
- PID & Fuzzy regulators implementation and tuning;
- Experience in functions development with Matlab/Simulink, Model-based design and embedded software;
- Engine/turbines/compressors parts design and characteristics;
- Testing & validation experience (measurements, test cases etc. ).