Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Responsible for patterns, BOMs, Tolerance Chain Management for his/ her dedicated parts from the first draft to the final version taken into account cinematic package and interference investigations;
- Responsible to build the related documentation (Specific drawings, markup BOM);
- Responsible for the manufacturing of his trim cover patterns;
- Responsible for providing information to the cut & sew department (Markup BOM, cut model, patterns);
- Responsible for the auto- control of his daily duties;
- Ensures technical interface related to cover design between department (Seat Design Offices, Trim Engineering, JIT, Cut & Sew plants, Internal/ External customer);
- Capable to rework foam;
- Understands the planning/ quality/ cost drivers related to Trim Systems (Covers/ Foam);
- Ensures follow up and provides support regarding his technical definition into industrial steps (Cut & Sew plants, JIT plants).
- Ability to adjust trim cover patterns following the customer requirements;
- Ability to adjust trim cover patterns by 2D software;
- Knowledge of automotive seats and related components, specifications and manufacture;
- Ability to read and understand: 3D drawings, CAD surfaces and general drawings;
- Capacity to build a markup BOM readable by Engineering team;
- Foam skiving/ rework will be a plus.