Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Treasury Specialist, part of the Finance Department in our Bucharest Global Business Center. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Treasury Manager and will be responsible for all outgoing payments (suppliers, intracompany transfers, contributions and taxes etc). This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing, correcting, and submitting invoices for payment, handling any disputed payments etc.
- Third party suppliers payments execution following specific payments calendars according with the legal entity internal policies and procedures; posting of transactions from bank statements; ensure that suppliers bank details are correct; process T&E payments;
- Review the vendors master data
- Reconcile all the rejected payments
- Archive the back up documentation (documents, approvals) for audit purposes
- Cash flow forecast to be provided to treasury department and to other stakeholders; various analysis of payments executed in a period; offer support for all internal or external audits;
- Assists with month end close and general processing, as needed
- Corporate Treasury
- Consolidate cash forecast at country and or region level
- Cash management activities at country and or region level
- Bank reconciliation; archiving the bank statements and proof of payments; keep up to date the standard operating procedures; contribute to the different projects and in support of annual metrics to improve processes and gain efficiencies;
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with suppliers, field personnel and accounts payable to support vendor payment terms and disbursements
- Be part of various projects
What you bring to the table
- University Degree in Economic Studies
- Accounting and G/L knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience on Accounts Payable, preferable Shared Service Center/BPO environment
- Sound knowledge regarding vendor master data verification
- Expertise on SEPA payments, domestic payments
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in another foreign language is considered as a plus
What We Offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What You Can Expect Next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.