Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Smithfield Romania is looking to hire a highly motivated and willing-to-grow individual to join our Accounting & Finance team in Timisoara as a Treasury lead.
Position Summary - main task and responsibilities:
- Maintains relationship and is the main point of contact with bank institutions on treasury topics;
- The main liaison person with Corporate Treasury; in charge with preparing treasury related reporting requirements for Smithfield Group;
- Manage execution, prepares reporting requirements and follows up covenants for our 50m USD working capital line and our 60m USD long term loan;
- Manage activity of 2 treasury clerks in direct subordination;
- Cash-Flow Forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly);
- Daily Cash Management (payments, collections, etc);
- Interest & FX negotiation for deposits/overnights;
- Ensures procedures related treasury activities are followed up and respected; proactive in coming with improvement proposals;
- Participates in monitoring internal control procedures based on Group Policies and SOX requirements;
- Provides support in preparing treasury related information required by the internal, external auditors, BNR or other authorities and assures an adequate and efficient communication with them;
- Various ad-hoc, fun and exciting projects.
- Preferred a mixt of banking experience and treasury analyst/financial analyst experience in a multinational company or in financial audit. Exposure/understanding of statutory and international accounting (US GAAP, SOX and IFRS) is appreciated. If you don’t think you fit completely these requirements, but if you consider that your ambition, analytical thinking, attention to details and passion are compensating for lack of such experience, you should probably apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Accountancy, Finance or Economics). Treasury related qualifications of international accounting certification held or in progress to be obtained are an advantage (: ACCA);
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on strong Excel skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a team and individually;
- High ethics and integrity
- Dynamic, organized, ambitious, attentive to details and goal oriented person.
What we offer:
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment in an internationally recognized company.
- Opportunity of personal and career development; These are not just fancy words. We do need motivated and willing-to-grow individuals on the team;
- Support in obtaining/finalizing relevant treasury trainings or accounting qualifications (ACCA)
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.
- Private health care and other benefits.