București; Bulevardul Timișoara, București
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
This is a role mainly associated with the trade finance instruments like Bank Guarantees/Export Letters of Credit and also to the management of all bank accounts globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Issuing Letters of Credit (LC), Bank Guarantees (BG), Payment Guarantees and other financial instruments;
- Acceptance of Export LC on behalf of Cameron subsidiaries;
- Develop a strong understanding of Cameron Guarantees issuance processes;
- Internal advisor to Cameron businesses on all Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee activity;
- Negotiate language of LC\BG with Cameron business units and banks, to ensure adherence to Cameron standard terms and conditions;
- Day-to-day monitoring of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee activity and liaise with banks and Cameron business units to ensure timely issuance of LC\BG and issue resolution;
- Help develop / improve Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee Standard Language and issuing processes;
- Actively engage with Bolero (third party) for Cameron trade platform (Bolero) needs;
- Perform, as required, LC\BG analysis and provide management reports;
- Prepare routinely reporting activities, dashboard, bolero cleanups, etc.;
- Support consolidation / integration of trade operations for other businesses, ensuring compliance with Treasury policies.
Bank Accounts Management
- Opening / Closing / Maintaining Bank Accounts globally
- Adding / Deleting / Maintaining Electronic signers globally
- Handle bank requests on KYC documentation; gathers necessary info from other internal departments (legal, tax)
- Service treasury tickets through Service Now
- Back-office role for TRM in SAP (settling trades / posting to the general ledger)
- Perform, as required, routinely reporting activities, analysis and be able to provide management reports;
- Perform other Treasury functions; participate in Treasury projects and assist the Hub Treasury Manager with initiatives within the team.