Entry (0-2 ani)
The role of Treasury Analyst is to offer support to the Treasury function and support daily activities related to cash management, for the Romanian entities.
The holder of the role will be a hard-working professional able to work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable with working in a developing environment, implementing all applicable policies and procedures and identify effective ways to achieve better results.
- Maintains daily relationship with bank representatives and company departments, related to cash flow movements;
- Updates user profiles in banks (authorizations, user access, etc.);
- Perform daily payments for Romanian companies, ensuring proper recording in the systems as well as monitoring payment approvals (and request additional approvals if the case as per company guidelines);
- Issue daily payment report and accommodate requests related to signed payment orders/confirmations of payment;
- Issue daily collections report;
- Perform hedge allocation on contracts;
- Report and reconcile balances in the Group bank reporting system vs. bank statements;
- Manage the payment instruments and guarantees coming from counterparts, record and maintain the database in the systems and make follow-up on expiration, returning after contract executions, etc.;
- Filling-in and filing bank documentations/specific forms;
- Perform the regular NBR reporting;
- Management of petty cash register;
- Perform any other duties as allocated by direct/dotted manager or other senior managers, relevant to the position/Treasury department;
- Ensure compliance and implementation of COFCO Policies and procedures as per company guidelines.
- Education in Financial area or related studies – is a plus
- Any experience with ERP implementation is a plus
- Previous experience or knowledge of trading industry is a plus
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Proficient English speaker
- Diplomatic personality
- Good communication and people management skills
- Accurate, on-time deliverables