Five Star Opportunity in Travel. Reashore is recruiting for a global company that supports an international travel group. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated call centre advisors to administer, support and manage non-group travel inquiries and bookings. In doing so, you will be promoting and growing the world-wide travel operations of our client.
What you'll be doing:
- Administering independent (non-group) travel inquiries and bookings from travel agents and affiliates.
- Updating the systems with details of bookings and other travel information.
- Updating clients daily with progress being made on bookings or other inquiries.
- Amending and updating confirmed bookings to ensure that all operational requirements are met.
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions and updating clients accordingly.
- Researching existing hotel suppliers and non-contracted suppliers to identify the best possible hotel rates.
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
About you and your skills:
- Availability to travel outside Romania for training purposes
- At least C1 in spoken and written English and French.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own workload.
- Travel industry experience working for an Online Travel Agency or a Tour Operator is essential.
- Working timetable is a 16:00-01:00 or 24:00-09:00 including some weekends).
An opportunity to build a long-term career with a stable company
- Competitive salary plus night premiums
- Meal tickets.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Development and career progression.
- Professional, vibrant and growing team.
- 21 days’ holiday per year.