Detalii loc de munca
Travel Assistant with Spanish and English
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Great vacations begin with great employees!
We have an exciting new job opportunity to join our team. Working for our client, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, the second worldwide cruise lines, you’ll have the chance to combine your experience as a traveler with the sense of adventure by helping our customer to book their onboard vacation and offer unique ways to explore the world. Also, being part of our team, you’ll be able to take advantage of the cruise discounts offered for our employees and a friendly working environment.
Our ideal candidate:
- Spanish – advanced;
- English – medium;
- Quick learner;
- Creative and able to take a broad perspective to problems and identify new, out of the box solutions;
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive and a great team player;
- Previous working experience with customers is a plus.
- Discuss with clients to determine their needs and advise for the appropriate destination, travel dates and costs;
- Provide relevant information to travelers;
- Use a booking system to secure holidays;
- Keep clients up to date with any changes regarding their travel arrangements;
- Email contact / follow ups on different activities within the project.
- Transport to and from work provided by the company;
- Meal tickets;
- Private life insurance;
- Private subscription for medical health care in a private clinic
- Fixed monthly salary and added monthly bonus based on performance;
- Initial training on tools and processes and continuous specialized trainings.