Ideal Candidate for the Travel Advisor
• Customer oriented
• Good level of Spanish language
• Adaptable and flexible type of person
• Excellent problem solving skills with attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High school degree and/or college degree
• Nice to have prior Contact Center/ travel industry / Customer care experience;
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: To process hotel and service bookings and confirm new requests, amendments and cancellations as quickly, efficiently and accurately as possible.
• To provide language customer support & transaction processing for B2B clients/travel agencies/travelers and/or partners, and end Customers
• To provide Customer Support of Bookings / Servicing of Bookings through all three channels – chat, email and phone for the following: amendments, cancellations, general queries from agents (contact center for outbound travel) and end user (Global support for OTR (On the road issues), reconfirmations, relocations, complaints
• To meet and exceed KPIs (AHT, quality, CSAT)
• To gain and maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge of hotel/service providers and accepted alternatives.
• To follow processes and policies
• To follow documentation standards
• Ability to work rotating shifts to cover the Departments operating hours
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies