Travel Advisor with Romanian-English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Ready to be #DifferentByDesign? Take the opportunity to become part of a company where the Customer Experience is a passion. In Concentrix you can experience an exceptional work environment, where you will have endless opportunities for learning and professional growth.#OneBoldFuture
Join our team in Timisoara, we are looking for Travel Advisors with native Romanian and excellent English language skills, both verbal and written, to join our team, managing the clients of one of the top leaders in the travel and tourism domain.
Role: As a Travel Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for the customer, responding to the various incoming requests and solving the emerging issues using telephone and e-mail, and you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide assistance via telephone and e-mail regarding the platform
- Listen carefully and understand customer needs
- Building a good relationship with the customer
- Participate in activities and meetings to improve service quality and customer satisfaction
The main skills we are looking for are:
- Native level of Romanian and excellent English, both verbal and written (minimum B2)
- Good use of PC and online browsing
- Customer orientation and attention to detail
- High problem-solving capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service will be considered a plus
And here is what we offer in return:
- Performance bonuses and rewards
- Training and development programs
- Additional bonuses for Easter and Christmas
- Incentives for sports activities and equipment
- Coverage of transport costs
- Meal tickets
- Medical services
- A very dynamic and international work environment with plenty of career opportunities
- Social activities, events and celebrations
Come and meet us in the spectacular Iulius Town to find more about the company and the project.
We looking forward to meeting you!
Join us at Different by Design!
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Please rate your English level:
- Beginner level
- Medium level
- Advanced level