Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Transmission Engineer is responsible for the following tasks but not limited to: integration, re-parenting and migration of routes and MUX/SDH/PN/TN/Backbone transmission equipment configuration. It acts as support for the integration / configuration within ZTE.
What do we do ?
- Configuration management of network elements;
- Implementation of Workorders before a designated deadline;
- Services configuration and testing, in close cooperation with Telefonica planning team and different ZTE Germany teams;
- Finding the root cause of major faults and implementing technical procedures in order to avoid
- Providing basic training for other teams, including procedural documentation;
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals;
- Preventive/corrective maintenance (regular tasks / incidents);
- Management of assets ("Backlog") production.
- Degree/ Diploma related to telecommunications, electronics, computer science or equivalent relevant technical experience;
- Experience in network operations, maintenance and / or technical support activities;
- Experience in the following technologies PDH/ SDH /IP/ATM/WDM;
- Knowledge in some of the following range of transmission equipment is considered a plus: IP Links (Ericsson TN), Router (Coriant), MUX (Marconi, Ericsson)/SDH/WDM Coriant/Nokia/Siemens/ADVA);
- Excellent written & oral communication. English languages is mandatory. German is considered a plus;
- Understanding the general principles of networks and telecommunications principles;
- Self Motivated and Team player;
- Ability to think outside the box, be self-motivated, flexible, working in ambiguous situations and innovative.
- Care este semnificatia STM-1?
Ce inseamna stiva OSI?