Piața Presei Libere, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Job Purpose: Listen, understand and translate spoken statements from one language to another.
Translate official and corporate documents from one language to another.
Advanced languages skills required: Romanian, Russian and English
Availability to relocate in Bucharest, Romania.
- Attend conferences and meetings and act as official interpreter to mediate the discussions.
- Render spoken messages accurately, quickly and clearly.
- Convert written materials from one language into another.
- Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
- University Degree in Foreign Languages or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience as Interpreter/ Translator.
- At least 1 year experience as Simultaneous Interpreter.
- Excellent command of English, Romanian and Russian (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of legal, financial and commercial terminology, as well as colloquial language.
- Knowledge of cultural and linguistic specifics of the above mentioned languages.
- Good PC knowledge (MS Office).
- Availability to travel more than 30% of the working time.