Translation project manager
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Due to an increase in our workload, we are currently looking for a Translation Project Manager, who can support us on translation projects for one of our regular clients.
This is a very challenging and interesting opportunity to work in an international environment in the medical sector!
The job includes:
- coordinate communication between medical translators and account managers;
- follow up with translators during the entire project process to ensure that projects are delivered on time (though email, Skype, phone);
- review translations before delivery (careful non-linguistic quality check);
- manage multiple, multilingual projects simultaneously;
- search new translators, contact them and negotiate project conditions (budget and schedule);
- file preparation (DTP, layout, anonymization, etc...)
The candidate will work mainly on projects from one of our regular clients, who is sending projects on a daily basis. These projects have a very specific workflow that we need to strictly follow, and have to be delivered within very strict deadlines.
Therefore, the candidate has to process each new request immediately, and make sure it is delivered within deadlines and according to our QA/QC processes.
- fluent in English (oral and written);
- outstanding written communication;
- positive and proactive attitude;
- ability to juggle multiple tasks and work well under pressure;
- ability to work independently;
- excellent team player, able to delegate tasks and work with other colleagues on common projects;
- ability to quickly find solutions to unexpected problems.
- work on challenging and interesting projects with international clients and a large network of medical translators based all over the world;
- be part of an international and young team;
- grow professionally in a fast-paced company.
Novalins is a translation services provider working exclusively in the medical and pharmaceutical sector. We work with a large number of healthcare companies in Europe, North America and Asia, and collaborate with a network of over 3000 highly specialized translators.
Important note: only CVs WITH cover letter in English will be considered.