Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are hiring for our Instructional Design team in Sibiu!
Your main responsibilities include:
• Schedule webinars for The KPI Institute’s calendar development with internal and external facilitators;
• Hold preparation meetings with facilitators for webinar delivery;
• Review webinar presentations according to The KPI Institute’s webinar approach and standards;
• Provide feedback to each facilitator after webinar delivery;
• Constantly contribute to the improvement of the webinar delivery practices.
Training courses materials review
• This review refers to both situations: customized in-house training courses and new training courses (slides, workbook, course notes, etc.);
• Collaborate with Research and Educational Programs teams for the smooth task execution;
(It requires high attention to details!)
Face-to-face training courses development management
• Hold induction meeting with training course developers regarding The KPI Institute’s training courses approach and standards;
• Review and offer feedback for training courses agendas and descriptions;
• Assist training course developers in creating and reviewing course materials:
• Maintain updated all the material registers associated to training courses.
Online courses development management
• Collaborate with online course presenter and the rest of the capabilities (IT, Digital Marketing, Marketing) for the execution of the project plan;
• Configure on The KPI Institute’s eLearning platform assignments, quizzes, exams;
• Upload on The KPI Institute’s eLearning platform all the materials associated to the online courses;
• Configure and review assignments and quizzes in iSpring - eLearning authoring tool;
(No worries - We’ll give you the necessary training to work with our eLearning platform and iSpring)!
Training Community of Practice
• Complete meetings management from planning, scheduling to follow-up.
• Other tasks or projects that might appear in order to support organizational performance.
We expect you to:
• Have a background in training programs development / educational programs design;
• Be passionately interested in training, especially in the preparation of the materials;
• Be willing to expand your instructional design skills and knowledge.
• Have good command with Microsoft Office package, especially Word, Excel and PPT;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
• Have strong communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Be comfortable liaising with all the organizational capabilities and build up strong relationships;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team.
But more and most importantly to:
• Be solution-oriented;
• Effectively manage a wide range of tasks;
• Zoom in & Zoom out: pay high attention to details but at the same time keep alive the
• Have positive thinking;
• Drive continuous improvement efforts!
Even if you are a fresh graduate and you haven't gained previous work experience, but you think you can manage all the above, please apply and we will evaluate together if this is a suitable role for you.