We are seeking an awesome Training & Quality Specialist with Spanish and English to join our new team for our client. You will be working with a top-notch team at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences for a technology organization innovating in the urban micro-mobility space.
Our client is a rapidly growing electric scooter-share company, dedicated to providing alternative, last-mile transportation options to people living in high traffic urban areas, with a company culture focused on inclusion and sustainability and a particular focus on entrepreneurial drive.
- Advanced level of Spanish and English
- Very good communication and listening skills
- Good computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous call center experience is a must
- Autonomy, tact and the ability to work directly with international clients
- Team spirit
- Customer focus and client-oriented approach
- Adaptability, initiative, high attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Aptitude for learning new things and bringing value to the team
- Capacity to keep calm in high-pressure situations
The role combines responsibilities related to training & quality:
- Delivering process trainings dedicated to TELUS International's client
- Prepare the next trainings and follow up on tests results
- Work on customized modules for the existing teams or work individually with team members
- Follow-up the quality of the work of agents, using the tools defined for the project (quality evaluations/analysis)
- Provide feedback to each agent regarding the quality of his/hers work, provide global feedback to the team
- Communicate to the team the new work procedures when necessary (by using the projects intranets and by organizing reunions with the team).
- Consolidate the quality reports and alert the Quality and Training Manager and the team management on any issue discovered
- Communicate with the client regarding the quality indicators
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more