Training Delivery Specialist with English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders will be
one of the tasks you’ll do primarily.
Except that, you’ll have to deliver some high-quality lecture,
Using a bunch of diverse structure.
Down there is a list, you see,
The ideal candidate as we think must be:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English (advanced);
- Strong background in contact center/call center (good to have) environment;
- Strong leadership and motivational skills;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Good working knowledge of learning principles;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good facilitation skills;
- Good working knowledge of training needs analysis;
- Good working knowledge on course development;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Good working knowledge of the contact center and customer service operations;
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule as needed:00 - 23:00 ; 16:00 - 5:00).
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge in assigned curricula areas;
- Regularly provide feedback on content and recommend improvement of courseware;
- Set-up and break-down classroom environment including course specified lab equipment;
- Provide input during course development as Subject Matter Expert (SME);
- Achieve and maintain industry certifications in area of specialty mandatory where appropriate;
- Maintain expertise through field experience as needed;
- Conduct assessments as per Service Level Agreements (SLA) and administer pre- and post-training exams/tests as required;
- Act as mentor in obtaining certifications and in overall quality improvement;
- May provide pre-sales guidance and support to customers and/or internal team on appropriate training content and duration for training audiences, as needed;
- May lead or support training on new content or product/course launch initiatives;
- Support supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution area.
In terms of benefits you must know,
We thought a lot about your growth:
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
- Opportunity to practice English with native speakers;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.
- Please rate your English skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=N/A, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations (RON net)?
- Do you have availability to work in shifts? (10:00 - 23:00 ; 16:00 - 5:00)