Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is looking for a Training Coordinator to join its team in Romania. The successful candidate speaks English (= working language) and Romanian fluently.
Duty Station: Bucharest or Craiova (with travels in between)
Working time: part time (30 hours a week)
Reporting to: Country Representative/ Programme Managers
Start date: July 2016
Tdh offers one year fixed-term contract, with possibility of extension.
- Strategic development of Tdh training services portfolio
- Design, coordinate and deliver training programmes (tailor made according to project requirements)
- Development of training methodologies & curricula (with innovative training approaches) in consultation with team, trainers and associates
- Identify opportunities for use of technology in training programmes such as webinars, coaching via skype and e-learning modules
- Explore opportunities for funding training activities
- Liaise with partners and academic institutions to develop methodologies, increase quality of trainings and to share good practices
Knowledge, Attitude and Experience Required
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, delivering and evaluating trainings and capacity building initiatives
- Experience working with a wide range of trainees (youth, parents, teachers, social workers, multi-disciplinary teams)
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to improve training programme quality
- Strong knowledge and practice of Training and Programme Cycle Management
- Familiar with traditional and modern training techniques and methods
- Preferably familiar with Tdh’s Movement, Games and Sports (MGS) training methodology or other psychosocial training approaches
- Ability to work in a team in a consensual manner and to encourage full participation.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure, work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. 100% fluency required in both English and Romanian
- Prior experience in NGO work, especially with children, a strong asset. Child protection attitude a requirement
- University degree in Education, HR management, Psychology, with an accredited qualification in training
- Ability to travel in rural communities
Please send your CV and a maximum one page letter of motivation to , no later than 26th of June 2016.
The recruitment and selection procedures of Terre des hommes reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection. Individuals identifying themselves as Roma are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Background on Terre des hommes
Today, the Terre des hommes Foundation is a significant force among children’s aid organisations in Switzerland and throughout the world. It is the largest non-governmental organisation (NGO) for children’s aid in Switzerland. Tdh has development projects and emergency relief programmes in more than 35 countries. This engagement is financed by individual and institutional donations, of which 87% flows directly into the Tdh programmes.
In Romania Terre des hommes has been active since 1992. Every year thousands of children and their families benefit from projects under our three main interventions: (1) Strengthening child protection and juvenile justice systems, (2) Protection of children on the move (migration and trafficking), and (3) Social inclusion of minorities.
Tdh currently employs 1 expatriate and 14 national staff in Romania, this includes child protection specialists, psychologists, sociologists and organisational and financial management experts. The two offices in Bucharest and Craiova currently run 14 projects.
More information may be obtained on our websites: ;