Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Since we wrote our first line of code in, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives. We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves.
For our international People & Culture team, we are on the lookout for a skilled, committed and talented Training Assistant who will be in charge of ensuring right onboarding programmes and training for different roles across all countries.
Since Systematic is growing rapidly across the world, the Training team needs an extra colleague to be able to support the business by creating an environment where we can share and acquire relevant knowledge quickly, while also being able to deliver results for our customers.
As a new employee at Systematic, you are welcomed by helpful colleagues, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better. We need to ensure that our employees have the necessary competencies to meet and challenge current and future customer needs in order for Systematic to move forward successfully as a business.
What’s in it for you
- You will be part of a strong and experienced team, characterised by a high degree of professionalism and trust in the individual’s judgement
- You will be responsible for planning both internal and external training activities in Bucharest and Denmark
- You will have a great contact surface across Systematic, since you will be in contact with many project managers, new employees, trainers and external suppliers
- You will be working in an international team with close colleagues in Bucharest and Aarhus.
- Part of your onboarding will be conducted in Aarhus, where we expect you to attend one of our introduction courses
- You will be working in People and Culture with about 25 colleagues in Aarhus and Bucharest
- You will be in close collaboration with the Training team in Denmark
Your main responsibilities include
- Plan onboarding programmes for all new employees across all countries
- Schedule and administer courses in Aarhus and Bucharest: Coordinate with trainers and invite attendees
- Follow-up on the quality and value of our internal and external training activities in Denmark and Bucharest
- Build a course catalogue of external courses for employees in Bucharest
- Help implement Systematic Academy of internal courses and activities in Bucharest
- Ad hoc and day-to-day administrative tasks
- We imagine, that you are studying and have 2 years left before you graduate.
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with networking
- Able to keep several balls in the air simultaneously, since this is not a project that will be finished – it’s ongoing activities
- Motivated by doing it right every time
- Very good at writing and speaking English
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you
- A challenging position with room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of services on a very dynamic platform)
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours