Trainee - Support to Finance Department
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Bucharest studio is looking for a Trainee - Support to Finance Department.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the trainee will be part of the Finance team. S/he will support the activities related to the accounting and financial planning procedures.
- Communicate with all departments to collect the needed information for the supporting documents for events, trainings, conferences etc.;
- Prepare and or centralize all supporting documents and archive them;
- Check that all supporting documents are in line with contract and invoice information;
- Support the Finance team in the preparation of templates and model documents;
- Support the Finance team in archiving and the management of accounting files;
- Scan all accounting documents and store them in an organized manner;
- Any other administrative tasks relating to finance and accounting.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work with people from other disciplines and learn to speak their language;
- Student or graduate in economics, finance or similar field;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Proactivity, autonomy and integrity;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Highly motivated, strong willingness to learn and self-initiative;
- Committed and flexible.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.