Trade Marketing Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our talented Trade Marketing Specialists are responsible for local brand development and offering support in the sales strategy development and enable the execution & measurement of that strategy.
Some daily tasks in the position include developing and implementing well thought out marketing strategies, like product launches and loyalty programs, that increase success rate and brand awareness.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy;
- Acting as the key liaison between purchasing and sales functions;
- Is responsible with planning, developing and implementing integrated promotion campaigns for branded products and branded service;
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Making use of full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communication;
- Managing budgets, cost optimization, and consistent tracking of campaign performance (by monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur);
- Generating message and visual ideas for advertising materials, content development;
- Evaluating campaigns and marketing actions in terms of business outcome;
- Analyzing the communication of competitors and industry trends, at local and international level.
Our future colleague in Trade Marketing Specialist position looks like:
- BA in Economics / Marketing - advantage;
- Minimum 2 years experience in trade / brand marketing activities is a compulsory requirement;
- Brand management knowledge, strategy and marketing mix, organization of marketing campaigns, market analysis, negotiation techniques, advertising;
- Knowledge of attracting, planning, implementing and monitoring the marketing budget;
- Understanding of customer segmentation;
- Good communication skills; good copy-writing skills; creativity;
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyses data and spot trends;
- English language - at least B1 level.
- Advance PC Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel; photo editing tools represent a plus.