Tractor driver, mechanic, repairer of agricultural machines
Odbytové družstvo ovoce Český ráj was established in 2007 by an association of fruit growers in the region of Czech paradise. The cooperative now has through its members orchards with an area of approximately 600 hectares. We are seeking a suitable candidate for the job position of a tractor driver, mechanic, repairer of agricultural machines.
The operation of agricultural and special machinery in some of our fruit orchards in the district of Semily (in Žernov), district of Mladá Boleslav (in Lítkovice), Jičín district (in Podkost) and district of Kolín (in Choťovice). Work with modern machines Class, Fendt (none older than 2 years). Carrying out routine repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- driver's license B and T
- machine operator license or welding licence (preferred)
- time flexibility / working in a short/long week mode
- responsible approach to work
- work experiences (preferred)
What we offer:
- compensation is based on the actual amount of performed work
- with an average of operating hours/day the wage is 85 EUR/day netto (130 operating hours/month is expected)
- allowance for meals and a favourable mobile tariff
- the company offers insurance for damages to the employer’s assets
- working background of a stable company
- a possibility of financial contribution for the purposes of accommodation in the amount of 132 EUR (after trial period)
- a possibility of accommodation in a company hostel, including transport to the workplace
- indefinite duration employment contract with 4 weeks of vacation
Information about interviews:
If you are interested in the advertised job position please send your structured CV/resume with the filled out questionnaire (available for download from the site) to the e-mail address provided. The documents above are required for the job application process. The questionnaire may be filled out at the interview in person.
You may also attach a cover letter, certificate of highest education level attained, scans of other certificates, references, or other relevant documents.
The company declares that it will use the personal data from the CV only to carry out the selection procedure and will not pass this data on to third parties without the prior consent of the applicant.